RxOffice® Compliance solution is an Enterprise Audit & Compliance management platform that forms key foundation of GRC strategy of an organization. It enables an organization to enforce Processes, Policies, monitor Compliance and identify potential issues & risks in critical activities. It is a single solution platform for all types of Regulatory, Functional, Operational or Security Audits & Compliance across the organization.
- Comprehensive dashboard provides summarized compliance / audit / risk details with graphical views for effective analysis of data, reporting and decision making.
- Modifiable and Reusable business rule libraries to get started with various types of audits.
- Define findings options thus ensuring standardized audit reporting process across the organization.
- Track all compliance issues till closure and check the remediation status at any given time.
- Allows Non-compliance points of previous audit to be carried forward to the next audit.
- Root cause analysis using Pareto Charts for easy representation of problem areas.
- Provides Audit analysis based on Audit type, Audit portfolio, non-compliance trends, Location wise Risk etc.
- Allows multiple parties - internal auditor, internal quality control, third party auditors and regulator to collaborate on a single platform.
- Calculates time spent on each audit for measuring performance KRA.
- Complete Risk management with Risk identification, assessment, tracking and monitoring through risk-based audits.
- Quick access to all audit related documents through Centralized Document Management System.
- Streamlines audits / compliances with dynamic, configurable workflow engine.
- Open architecture and can consume external data sources to answer tests automatically.
- Detailed support for evidence tracking.
- Intelligent auto & manual work allocation mechanism
- Configurable scheduler to receive timely Email Alerts for task assignments and escalations.
- Granular, privilege-and-role based security Information exposure is controlled based on the "need to know" basis.
- Detailed Audit trail of all the actions taken in the application by all the users.
- Extensive library of predesigned reports to track audit findings, audit status, quality trends, quality metrics comparisons to facilitate decision making for your executives, board or end users.
- Helps organization make better strategic / operational decisions and gain more perspective into critical information
- Reusable Rule Library can be applied to new audits, reducing audit preparation time
- Increases the efficiency of audit team while reducing the audit cost & time, enabling them to focus on value addition task like trend recognition, root cause and statistical analysis
- Effective Risk management helps an organization identify Risk before it occurs and mitigate it in a planned manner thus reducing the loss after it occurs
- Provides management with clear visibility of delays / non-compliances so that wherever necessary they can implement better internal controls
- Facilitates assured compliance thus saving on heavy penalties and protecting company’s reputation